Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Train

I know, it would remind you of one of these three things:
The Music band
The English movie(1964)
The Hindi Movie(2007)
Anyways, the title doesn’t have anything to do with the content.
It’s so weird. I usually (almost all the time) travel all alone. And I usually travel the most in my circle of friends. The long journey give’s me ample amount of time to sit back, close my eyes and think ….think,,,and think a lot!!!
Excited---to meet mom n dad!
Excited---to meet di, jiju n varun!!
Mixed feelings---to meet old pals. Talked to joy and anamitra regarding this when sahil, joy, anmaitra and me had no roof on top of our heads in pune one day or rather night.
Sad---to go to Pune gain. I think it should be scared and not sad.
11 PM
The train was running three hours late. Reached home at 12. Mom had made south Indian food.
1 AM
My stomach felt good. The food had made me happy. I closed my eyes. Still thinking and wondering about ….Drat!!! I should stop thinking…I bloody think a lot!!
“Good Night” I said to myself.

No comments:

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers