Sunday, January 6, 2008

Indecisiveness

Some time in December
Mails kept pouring in..my inbox was full..
Calls kept coming.. my battery was almost dead.
SMS continued..my fingers had started aching..
And yet I was not sure whether I could make it to pune on 28th December.
Almost One week later!!
Friday 21, 2007
Friday night..group party..free booze, (humans drink booze like water, especially when u get it for free..sad, but true) , and dance!! I hate dancing. I love to dance when I am all alone, when no one can point fingers at me and laugh over my steps or the expressions on my face. Its ok!! I am not a great dancer and I feel it’s not such a big deal that people have to make it such a big issue. So I was enjoying my drink and music and the company of my friends.
1.30 AM
Should head back to home. I have to catch a train to Hyderabad tomorrow. Leaving early didn’t help though. Somehow just cannot manage to sleep before 3 or 4 AM. Thanks to a certain stage of my life!!
9 AM – Next day
The guy from Karvy had come. I had to wrap up my investments for the year to save myself from the taxes.
The talk continued till 1 PM.
Had booked a cab. Saumil came along.
5 PM
The train left. The indecisiveness had vanished. Yes!! I was on my way. Still wondering how things would unfold for me in the coming few days. Had loads of stuff on my mind related to family, friends, and money and of course….MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers