Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nostalgia hits me!!! Bang Bang Bang!!!!

I was standing in front of C.O.E.P bus stand. Scared to look at my own Alma mater. Swapnil was supposed to pick me up. He didn’t turn up. So I decided to go straight to my aunt’s place. It was nice and it felt good to walk in the lanes that led to my aunt’s place. The busy life of the lower middle class people always fascinates me. Totally ignorant to all the materialistic pleasures in the world. Happy with whatever they have and they can afford.
They were so happy to receive me. It sometime scares me when I realize that they think really high of me and don’t lose an opportunity to praise me. Nevertheless I enjoy it.
“When will you come to town, Bastard??” Anubhav enquired.
“No sooner than 8 PM” was my reply. And 8 it was when I met swapnil, anubhav and sahil.
Sipping over a coffee and burning a lil more inside..i called up joy..The place had already started to haunt me. It reminded me of many a people. Aparna, Joy, Sahil, Anubhav, Abhijeet and Tanvi.
Bhushan was missing from the scene as usual. Not that he does it intentionally. But then it is now a matter of fact that we have gone on to make sure that we really don’t expect anything from his side.
Crap!!! Don’t feel like writing anymore…feelings sleepy.

No comments:

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers