Thursday, October 4, 2007

Saturday night fever!!!

It was saturday, and my friend had come back from her EURO TRIP. she called up.(as usual!!) she asked" so whats ur plan for the nite?""nothing!!" came my reply and i was surprised how fast the answer came out of me."lets go clubbin', we'll have fun" she said.I said, "ok" eventhough i ain't a great dancer and i really don't enjoy the "disco weather"But there i was, out with my fren, on a saturday night, in a disco, where ppl come to have some real great fun. ( i had come to escape from my isolation) ...In the start i thought it was a good idea, rather than sitting all alone at home, doin nothing......and then i met those 3 ppl. (yes, i observed that there are 3 kinda ppl who come to the discos)kind 1-- well these are the real party maniacs, who just love to move their hips, shake their body, ppl who just want to have fun. ppl who want to break away from the usual monotonous life ( though all won't fall in this category, coz there are some ppl who have enough money and freedom given to them by their parents to come everyday)...most of the dance floor was covered by these ppl.then i met the second kind,,these were the ppl who were trying there best to be more like kind 1. either they didn't have the money , or the looks to get a partner, but desperately wanted to have both. these were the wannabe's. there were quite a few of these kinds too....and then i finally met the kind 3. these were the ppl, who were totally lost. ppl who were either pulled by their friends, or brothers and sisters. ppl who really didn't want to be there, but somehow found themselves stuck in a place which made them totally uncomfortable and lost!! these were the ppl who were eager to go back home. who wanted the party to get over soon. so when the DJ announced the last track for the night, to the dismay of kind 1 and kind 2, i found that i fell in the third category, who were more than glad to leave. so i left, with my fren swearing on me, shouting that she would never call me again, or hang out with me.i didn't reply to her. i quitely dropped her back home. i don't have "too much of money", neither do i find myself in the "wannabe" category.I think i am more than glad to spend my saturday night in my room, sipping coffee, watching television or listening to music or simply reading a novel.just want to take this moment to apologise to my dear fren who came back from europe. i am sorry, i don't suffer from the saturday night fever!!! :)

No comments:

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers