Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THE INDIAN MENTALITY

Did you hear the latest news in town...There is 25% flat discount at United Colours of Benetton, and I have also heard that they are offering 10% Discount at the central.

What??

Wow...I gotta shop!!!

I am going to shop for at least 5000.

Oh, I will be buying myself three new jeans and four new tops. My dad is paying. Besides even I have saved enough..:)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How much is this for?

Mam this one will cost you 1500

hmm,,,and after discount...

mam, I am quoting the price after calculating the discount itself...

please ...I promise I will buy two more tops, can't I get some more discount...


I am sorry mam.

:(


Okie...please pack them for me.

Thank you.


The phone rings....

Yes MOM..

Pick some milk and vegetables on your way back..

SURE MOM!!!

Excuse me...will you go to the market?

The auto guy..yes. It will be 40 bucks.

What?? what on earth. I am going to pay you just 25.

Sorry mam..40 it is.

Ok, let’s do one thing. lets make that 35. You are happy, and I am happy too...:)
.
,

,
.
Why did you not buy the vegetables?

Mom, I did. but bloody these guys loot the common people. he was selling the vegetables and grocery for amazingly high prices..

that’s why I bought just 1 kilo of each vegetable. I thought you would get angry.

hmmm,,,,i am proud of you beta.

Mom winking...My girl...she is so smart!!!

No comments:

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers