Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Hermit Crab

“You have started working like an ASS!!” – Sita, Ritika
“kya hogaya hai tujhe, kya tha, kya ban gaya hai” – Harsha
“Bhai, Itni raat ko bhi office mein” Dhanno Bhai
“tujhe subah 7 baje ghar se nikalte hue dekhta hun and raat ko 11 baje wapas aate hue, bas that’s all I have known u since the past one month” – New roomie (A Bong, yet again, but not even .1% cool as my ex roomie, Joy A.K.A Saikat (yes, saikat is a name))
I usually ignore such statements and simply choose to address myself as a workaholic. So yesterday while walking back to my house (I choose to call it a house and not a home), karaoke’ing some nice classic rock songs, I felt schizoid. I know it’s nothing to be proud of.

“Connected to the world through so many means and yet in a way disconnected.”

Feeling Schizoid.
I have let myself go.

I think the time is not right, but I will hang on,
I will fight it out; I will hold the line.

Enjoying the solitude, the space that I have created for myself;
I am by my own, the demons giving me some company;

Yet, the day is really long; the night sometimes refuses to pass by;
But like everybody, sometimes, in pursuit..

The hurt hasn’t gone, though the tears have dried away,
Shattered dreams, I face whatever is coming my way

Sometimes, I need a helping hand;
A shoulder to rest on, a tender kiss, a warm touch to make the tiredness run away, and I look at myself,
I feel that sometimes, maybe sometimes..

Reminiscing old friends, the lost smile, that serene touch;
Those improbable moments, improbable wishes;

And now there are desires, mutated and cloned; wishing someone may undo it all;
In search; maybe sometimes..

All I had back then was my world
All I languish for is my own world.

4 comments:

Manic Junkie said...

awwies...Here crabby, here crabby! :P

Astrodjay said...

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega...
Apna Nantu aisa kaam karega...

Anonymous said...

First of all , my heartiest congratulations on another impeccable display of art JJJ

Dude, start watching our beloved late night movies again .. only they can rejuvenate you , will not suggest on the desired warm touch, you know the ways of achieving it way better than anybody else .. just live upto your own expectations and don’t challenge your choices … ( I hope you find my intellectual level high now L) J

A Simple Equation said...

@ Djay

But Nantu can't dance sala...:P

Anantscript

List of added items

Followers